This agreement is made and entered into as of this day of in the year of between herein refereed to as "Client" and herein refereed to as "Studio."
1. Client agrees to the hourly rate of $_______ an hour, or $_______ each day, at _______ hours per billable day.
2. Client is responsible for all monies due to Studio, and shall make payment to Studio as follows: (delete non-applicable terms) (a) in advance; (b) upon conclusion of recording session; (c) within _______ days after the end of the recording session; (d) within _______ days of completion of recording project.
3. Studio shall endeavor to secure all recording media (all master tapes, slaves, final mixes, DATs, cassettes, and all other magnetic media storage devices) owned by Client, and left or stored on studio premises, but is not responsible for loss or damage.
4. In the event of loss to or damage of Clients recording media due to willful negligence, Studio shall be responsible for replacement of no more than the value of the total replacement cost of the unrecorded tape and studio time to date devoted to said recording media.
5. Studio shall endeavor to secure all other property left on premises by Client, (other than recording media) but is not responsible for loss due to theft, fire, act of God or other unnamed occurrence.
6. Clients recording media left on premises ______ days after completion of last recording session or service shall become the property of Studio if all monies due Studio have not been paid.
7. Clients recording media left on premises ______ days after completion of last recording session or service shall become the property of Studio if all monies due Studio have been paid.
8. All rented tapes shall be erased _______ days after completion of last recording session or service unless Client makes purchase payment for said tape(s) at full retail purchase price set forth by Studio within _______ days after completion of last recording session or service.
9. In the event Clients recording media have been stored on premises, Studio shall not release said media until all monies due Studio have been paid.
10. Receipt of recording media from Studio to Client is acknowledgement between both parties that the quality of all services rendered by Studio is satisfactory to Client and shall release studio from any and all liability regarding said recording media and services rendered.
11. In the event of cancellation of recording session or other scheduled service by Client, Client shall be responsible for ______ % of cost of services scheduled if cancellation occurs within _______ hours of the scheduled recording session or service.
12. Client shall be responsible for any loss or damage to Studio property incurred by Client, employees of Client, guests of Client, or agents of Client acting under Clients instruction, as a result of misuse, negligence, and or carelessness.
13. This constitutes the entire agreement between Client and Studio, and may not be modified, changed, or terminated in any way unless there is a written agreement signed by both parties.
The signatures below confirm all parties involved understand this agreement in full and feel it is fair and just.
Executed on the _______day of ______________ 20 ____.