RECORD CONTRACT BETWEEN PUBLISHER AND RECORD COMPANY
AGREEMENT made this day of , 20 , between (hereinafter referred to as "Publisher") and (hereinafter referred to as "Company")
WHEREAS, The Publisher warrants that it is the owner, or has the right to grant licenses under Section l-E of the Copyright Act of 1909 in connection with a certain musical composition entitled:
NOW, in consideration of the mutual covenants herein contained, it is agreed between the parties hereto as follows:
1. The Publisher hereby gives the Company the non-exclusive right, privilege and authority to use said musical work, either words or music, or both, upon phonograph or talking machine records, to be manufactured and sold in the United States only.
2. The Company agrees to pay to the Publisher for every record manufactured and sold, serving to reproduce the said musical composition, a royalty of:
¢ for all records listed to sell at a suggested retail price of not more than ¢;
¢ for all records listed to sell at a suggested retail price of more than ___ ¢ but not more than ¢;
¢ for all records listed to sell at a suggested retail price of more than ¢ but not more than ¢;
¢ for all records listed to sell at a suggested retail price of more than ¢.
3. The Company agrees to furnish to the Publisher statements quarter annually within thirty days after the ending of each calendar quarter year and said statements shall be accompanied by a check in payment of royalties due hereunder.
4. You need not serve or file the notices required by the Copyright Act.
5. It is further understood and agreed that this license is intended to cover and is limited to one recording of the above entitled musical composition recorded by
on record number .
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have hereunto set their hands and seals this day and year first above written.