MASTER PRODUCER - TALENT CONTRACT
1. This is an agreement between the undersigned MASTER PRODUCER and the undersigned TALENT.
2. Reference is made to the following phonograph record master:
and the date of the master lease contract was:
4. In this master lease agreement RECORD COMPANY promised to make payments for the lease of the master identified in Paragraph 2 above.
5. MASTER PRODUCER promises to pay to TALENT the following percentage of the amount received by MASTER PRODUCER for the lease of the master identified in Paragraph 2 above.
6. MASTER PRODUCER promises to make the payments to TALENT as soon as the check from the RECORD COMPANY has cleared by RECORD COMPANY's bank.
7. MASTER PRODUCER hereby instructs his bookkeepers and accountants to make available for inspection and copying the MASTER PRODUCER - RECORD COMPANY contract and all statements rendered by the RECORD COMPANY to the MASTER PRODUCER concerning the master identified in Paragraph 2 above.
8. This agreement does not cover and is not intended to cover any agreement between the RECORD COMPANY and anyone else (including the MASTER PRODUCER) concerning song publishing and mechanical licenses. In the event "TALENT" is entitled to share in songwriting and/or publishing rights and/or royalties, a separate agreement will cover that aspect.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF we have entered into this written contract as of the date above written.