ARTIST - MASTER PRODUCER CONTRACT
1. This is an agreement made this _________ day of _____________________________, 20____,
in,____________, between the undersigned MASTER PRODUCER and the undersigned ARTIST.
2. The ARTIST has signed a recording contract with the following RECORD COMPANY:
___________________________And the date of the contract was ___________________ 20____.
3. In this agreement RECORD COMPANY promised to make royalty payments to ARTIST.
4. ARTIST promises to pay to MASTER PRODUCER the following percentage of the amounts received by ARTIST from RECORD COMPANY:
5. ARTIST promises to make the payments to MASTER PRODUCER as soon as the check from the RECORD COMPANY is received by ARTIST.
6. ARTIST promises to send all royalty statements (or copies) and other communications (or copies) from RECORD COMPANY to MASTER PRODUCER.
7. ARTIST hereby instructs his bookkeepers and accountants to make available for inspection and copying the RECORD COMPANY contract and all statements rendered by the RECORD COMPANY to the ARTIST.
8. This agreement does not cover and is not intended to cover any agreement between the RECORD COMPANY and anyone else (including the ARTIST and the MASTER PRODUCER) concerning song publishing and mechanical licenses. In the event either is entitled to share in songwriting and/or publishing rights and/or royalties, a separate agreement will cover that aspect.
9. ARTIST hereby requests, instructs, authorizes and empowers RECORD COMPANY to pay said percentages directly to MASTER PRODUCER.
10. The duration of this agreement commences as of the date of the contract between ARTIST and RECORD COMPANY, and shall continue as long as ARTIST is entitled to monies from RECORD COMPANY.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF we have entered into this written agreement as of the date above written.