ARTIST - MANAGER CONTRACT
1. This is an agreement made this day of 20 , between the undersigned MANAGER and the undersigned ARTIST.
2. The ARTIST has signed a recording contract with the following
RECORD COMPANY: and the date of the contract was: , 20 .
3. In this agreement RECORD COMPANY promised to make royalty payments to ARTIST.
4. ARTIST promises to pay to MANAGER the following percentage of the amounts received by ARTIST from RECORD COMPANY:
5. ARTIST promises to make the payments to MANAGER as soon as the check from the RECORD COMPANY is received by ARTIST.
6. ARTIST promises to send all royalty statements (or copies) and other communications (or copies) from RECORD COMPANY to MANAGER.
7. ARTIST hereby instructs his bookkeepers and accountants to make available for inspection and copying the RECORD COMPANY contract and all statements rendered by the RECORD COMPANY to the ARTIST.
8. This agreement does not cover and is not intended to cover any agreement between the RECORD COMPANY and anyone else (including the ARTIST and the MANAGER) concerning song publishing and mechanical licenses. In the event either is entitled to share in songwriting and/or publishing rights and/or royalties, a separate agreement will cover that aspect.
9. ARTIST hereby requests, instructs, authorizes and empowers RECORD COMPANY to pay said percentage directly to MANAGER.
10. The duration of this agreement commences as of the date of the contract between ARTIST and RECORD COMPANY, and shall continue as long as ARTIST is entitled to monies from RECORD COMPANY.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF we have entered into this written agreement as of the date above written.